Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pinterest?!?

Pinterest is a nifty website I heard about months ago, but just recently I heard that it can be used for teaching. It's a photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage a theme based image collection. 

My personal collection is labeled Social Studies Common Core. My main focus is finding activities that I can use in the classroom. 

My professor also has a Pinterest. You can follow her page as well.

 Pinterest is probably one of the best websites I have ever found for education. It helps that all the users are teachers and teacher candidates. Everyone is extremely  creative and nice enough to share their awesome ideas with the world. This blog shows teachers 16 different ways you can use pinterest. The internet can be such a great resource! 





No comments:

Post a Comment